Rock Opening Hours and Ferry Service:
March 1st - November 7th 09:30 - 20:30
November 8th - February 30th 10:30 - 18:30
Ferry from Trewarthan Quayside, by Spivey's Crossing Service. First
ferry to Fetch Rock is 09:00. Last ferry to Fetch Rock is 16:00
(winter), 18:00 (summer). Ferry fare includes one hot/soft drink
from the ferry bar, and entry to the Island. A one-off payment to
suit all. All credit cards accepted.
The ticket/ferry price includes:
• The crossing by boat, across to Fetch Rock.
• Admission to the lighthouse and gift shop.
• Access to the picnic area, beach cafe and tower deli.
• Entrance to The Discovery Centre.
• Access to the Lamp Room Gallery, and exhibition.
Please note: Due to the nature of the building,
we do not recommend that those with disabilities attempt exploration
of the lighthouse. The beach cafe, Discovery Centre and Island do
allow wheelchair access.
Ghosthunters: Private parties, seances and vigils are encouraged.
Please contact the lighthouse for further information.